- Click on My Datasets from the top navigation menu or click on 'Import your Data' from your dashboard.
- You may now import a dataset from your computer, google drive, or by dragging and dropping your CSV, XLS or XLSX file in the grey designated rectangle.
- Once you've selected a file to import, you'll automatically be taken to a screen to review the data you just selected.
- After looking over the title, source, privacy settings, numerical and categorical attributes, and the raw data in the Table View, click import to finalize on everything. The review step gives you the space to review and make any changes to the dataset you selected.
- You're now on the visualization screen and can begin analyzing your data.
Remember, in order for Tuva to accurately read your data spreadsheet, it must be in the following format:
- All the attributes (variables) should be in the first row of the spreadsheet
- The first row or column of the spreadsheet cannot be blank