A powerful feature offered by Tuva is importing data via Google Drive. This gives you quick and easy access to the Tuva Data Tools for the spreadsheets of data you've created and stored in Google Drive. Follow the steps below to learn how to import your data into Tuva from Google Drive.
- After logging into Tuva, you'll land on your dashboard. From here, you have two options. The first is the upload dropdown in the top navigation menu and the other is the upload button on the dashboard. Both options will take you to the same place.
- You'll then be presented with the following screen giving you multiple options for importing data. Click Import from Google Drive.
- You will then be presented with the Google file picker. Here you can search for your spreadsheet containing the data you want to import.
- After selecting your file, you will be able to review your data before you confirm your data import.
- After clicking import, you be able to analyze your data. Since you've imported your data from Google Drive, you will have a few options that are only available with this feature.
- You may click the Google Sheets button at the bottom of the screen to open the original spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- You may click Refresh, also available at the bottom of the screen, to make the current dataset in Tuva match the latest version available in Google Sheets. This can be helpful if you don't want to go through the upload process again.