- Click on Upload from the top navigation menu and then click "+ New Dataset" or click on "Upload" from your dashboard.
- You may now import a dataset from your computer, google drive, or by dragging and dropping your CSV, XLS or XLSX file in the grey designated rectangle.
- Once you've selected a file to import, you'll automatically be taken to a screen to review the data you just selected. On this screen, you may review the data you just selected.
- Once you've imported your data, you will be taken to the visualization screen and can begin analyzing your data.
Remember, in order for Tuva to accurately read your data spreadsheet, it must be in the following format:
- All the attributes (variables) should be in the first row of the spreadsheet
- The first row or column of the spreadsheet cannot be blank