- The case card is the panel on the left side of the screen and provides a list of attributes available for the dataset.
- Click the arrow in the top right to expand (as shown here) or contract the menu.
The case card is organized into 3 columns:
- Color- assigned gradient (numerical) or specific colors (categorical)
- Attribute name
- Value(s) for the attribute
*Editing attributes is covered in a later section.
- The toolbar is at the top of the screen. It displays the graph types and tools that can be used in Tuva. These tools are explained in greater detail in other support articles.
- The graphing area is in the middle of the screen and displays the graph generated by the selected attributes.
- The table view is at the bottom of the screen. It displays the spreadsheet of data being used to generate graphs.
- The activity panel is the panel on the right side of the screen and provides a list of activities that can be assigned to your class. When you're in the process of completing an activity, all the instructions and questions will be displayed in the activity panel.
Interconnectedness of the Display Area
The case card, graphing area, and table view are interconnected. Selecting a data point on the graph will highlight the row containing the data in the table view and change the values in the case card to reflect those for the data point. Clicking a row of the data table will highlight the data point in the graph and change the values shown in the case card.