You can set up your Tuva Premium account and get started in just a few steps.
- Go to tuvalabs.com-> Click Login OR go to tuvalabs.com/accounts/login/
- Click on the “Sign In with Google” button and use your “sfusd.edu” email to sign-up on Tuva.
- If you are signing up for the first time:
- You will be asked to choose your profile (Teacher or Student). Select Teacher. Click Next.
- You will be asked to select your School from a list of all SFUSD schools. Please choose your School and your Role.
- Finally, set your Email Preferences. We send occasional news about the latest content, features, and data literacy developments.
That’s it. You are all set up for Tuva Premium. Please use the “Sign In with Google” button and your “sfusd.edu” email every time you log into Tuva.
Once you are set up with Tuva Premium, you can easily create classes and on-board your students from the Dashboard.
- You can either create your classes manually and share the Class Code with students OR
- You can easily import from your existing Google Classroom.