- We'll use the Greenhouse Gas & Ocean Acidification Tuva Dataset as an example.
- Once you're on the page viewing the Tuva Dataset, on the right side of the screen you'll see the activity panel listing all the activities associated with this dataset.
- If an activity has supporting documents attached to it, a button with a paperclip icon will be visible.
- In the list of activities, the activity "Explore interactions between forests, atmosphere, and oceans" has a supporting documents. Click on the paperclip button to reveal the attached documents.
- A little section titled "Supporting Documents" should appear with a list of documents.
- Click the document you want to download to view it in a new tab or window or to download it.