A Tuva Collection is a thematically grouped set of Tuva Datasets and Activities. To find them and use them, follow the steps below.
- From the top navigation menu, hover or click on "Collections" to reveal a dropdown.
- Click "Tuva Collections" from the dropdown.
- Now that you're on the Tuva Collections page, begin by scrolling down, reading through the different Tuva Collections.
- When you find a Tuva Collection you would like to use with your students, click on it.
- Once you're on a specific Tuva Collection, begin to scroll down the page. You will be presented with a few points about what students will learn by using the Tuva Datasets and Activities in the collection.
- Continue to scroll to reveal the Tuva Datasets and Activities, which you may further drill into to find the Activities you want to assign to your class.