- We'll use the Dinosaurs Tuva Dataset as an example.
- Once you're on the page viewing the Tuva Dataset, on the right side of the screen you'll see the activity panel listing all the activities associated with the dataset.
- Click on the title for the activity you want to print.
- A pop-up will appear showing the preview of the activity and a print icon in the top right. Click the print icon.
- A new window or tab will appear showing the print preview and your web browser's print dialogue window should appear allowing you to select your printer.