To reduce clutter on your dashboard, you may want to archive classes from years past. Archiving a class will hide a class from your dashboard and pause any future activities from being assigned to it.
How to Archive your Class
- From your dashboard, click on the class you want to archive.
- Now that you're in your class, click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click "Archive Class" to show a pop-up asking you to confirm that you really want to archive your class.
- Finally, click "Archive" on the confirmation pop-up.
How to Find and Unarchive your Archived Class
- You will need to access your profile to see your archived classes. Hover or click on your username in the top right of the navigation menu, revealing a dropdown menu.
- Click on "Profile" to go to your profile.
- Now that you're on your profile, click on the "Classes" tab. Here you will see all your classes, both archived and unarchived classes.
- To unarchive a class, click on the "Unarchive" link associated with the class you want to unarchive.