- To filter for datasets and activities, we're going to start from the following page: https://tuvalabs.com/datasets/.
- Using the filter menu on the left of the screen, you may filter for datasets the same way we filter for activities.
- Click to expand a filter category to reveal the filtering criteria.
- Click on a specific filtering criteria to apply it to the datasets and activities. The results will automatically update.
- The default setting on the filter is to display datasets, so if it's an activity you're looking for, click on "Activities" near the top of the screen.
- To remove an individual filtering criteria, you may click the 'x' next to its label across the top of the filtering menu. If you have multiple filtering criteria selected, you may remove them all by clicking "Clear" in the top left of the filtering menu.
- Notice all results are displayed in blocks, which show 1-3 results per row depending on your screen size. To view 10 or more results in a single screen, you may click the switch in the top right of the screen changing the display from blocks to a list.
- To quickly find all the free Tuva Datasets, click the switch marked "All" or "15 Free."